William Llewellyn defends his reputation on Body Of Science's forums.

"This has been discussed before. We took advertising like all sites on the net. I gave the go-ahead for registered companies. Someone made a mistake and took AXIO. I closed drug advertising immediately after the first contracts were up. THAT IS IT! No ownership, no conspiracy theory, no pay under the table to shift test results. This is fucking insulting!"

"I make a fairly good living with Molecular Nutrition. I sell the most popular AAS book in history, with 7 separate editions in print since 2000. I patented perhaps the most effective muscle building nutrient yet introduced (arachidonic acid), and am making very good sales throughout the major chain stores."

"Do you really think I would jeopardize all this so that I can take some extra cash from criminal operations overseas? "

"BTW - I think what is happening here is pretty obvious. I think I am upsetting certain drug dealers with my pending book. I expected this project would make me some enemies. But I want the public to understand, once and for all, what the underground market really is."

"I am sure these attacks from newly-registered users will increase after the book is released."

Anticipation for the book is growing, do we have a launch date yet ?

1 comment:

  1. Nothing against Llewellyn, but his credibility really takes a hit in my book when he continues to pimp arachidonic acid.

    ReplyDelete