Axio product samples spark debate on BOS.

William Llewellyn author of Anabolics 2009 and owner of BodyofScience.com writes :

"AXIO felt strongly enough about their line to provide us samples. This is a very good sign. However, half of the samples AXIO provided us for testing were contaminated with water. You could see it immediately when you shake the vials up."

"This is just water and not necessarily "pollution", mind you. I am NOT SAYING AXIO IS DIRTY OR DANGEROUS."

and in a later post that followed a series of denials by known Axio fans :

"I'd like to hear more. If this is not consistent, then I am going to assume AXIO sent us samples that were not from production lots.

I don't want to make assumptions yet though. Let's see what others report. We still have AXIO taken from the black market to test."

I suspect William Llewellyn and Ronny T's new Undeground Lab themed book will be in high demand when it launches later this year !

No comments:

Post a Comment