Axio Labs launches a copy of Kamagra gel called Sildenagel.


I've yet to see one of Axio Labs' new Sildenagels in the flesh but I'm expecting them to weigh more than just 5 mg ( competing sachets such as Kamagra weigh 5 g).

I made a promise to Axio that I would proof read all their stuff
so hopefully I've spotted this error before all the labels were printed. I expect they were simply too busy deleting forum posts from unhappy customers to check it themselves :-)

Axio are expecting Sildenagels to be such a big success they will even have their own site Sildenagel.com (currently under development )
.

2 comments:

  1. Axiolabs bubble gums are being tested right now at their gmp facilities. Syntrop chips and corn already passed the tests and started free samples giveaway. No shit, the banana flavor is dramatically overdosed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If a product is dramatically overdosed it means their production process has problems, it's nothing to be proud of.

    ReplyDelete