WNBF Pro U.S. Cup Natural Bodybuilding Championships Liza Reichenberger suspended.

"Liza Reichenberger, aka Herculizaoverall winner of the recent WNBF Pro U.S. Cup Natural Bodybuilding Championships on October 26 in Sacramento, has been suspended by the World Natural Bodybuilding Federation (WNBF) for 7 years for failing to pass the mandatory post-competition urine test. While she did pass the pre-contest polygraph and her physicians state, unequivocally, that her urine sample was likely contaminated by her unintentional use of a prescribed topical female hormonal cream, the WNBF maintains a strict “zero tolerance” policy with regard to its drug policies, and the suspension will stand."

“He is right, of course,” she adds. “The only reason that my (testosterone) value must have been so high is that I must have rubbed residue from the ointment directly into, or on the edge of the cup somehow. My title in the US Cup is forever gone though. I am 'disqualified' due to the urine level of testosterone found in my urine sample. Other female competitors my age should be warned about ‘menopause’ creams and that symptomatic relief could precipitate suspension from the WNBF. The loss of titles earned while under treatment is DEVASTATING and can be avoided. I unwittingly used the ointment for menopausal symptoms, not realizing all of the contents.”

No comments:

Post a Comment