MMA fighters enjoy low legal risk anabolic steroid use in Japan.

"What happened when [Filho] came to America, he got beat up really bad. Now he’s back in Japan and he feels like a kid in a candy story. He can use all kinds of steroids and I think the steroids have gone to his head. He didn’t perform the same as he does in Japan as he does in America and now he suddenly has a big mouth again. I would say that he’s a little donkey on steroids. He thinks he’s a running horse but he’s more like a little pony. I really believe that he used steroids. He also backed out a couple of times when he had to fight Chael Sonnen. He said he was crazy. Maybe he is crazy, I don’t know. I think he wasn’t feeling very good mentally because he cannot use his magic stuff. I also fight in Japan and I don’t use anything. If there’s an athletic commission test, he can fight me everywhere, everywhere he wants."

-Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champion Gegard Mousasi talks to Fighters.com about Paulo Filho's recent comments that he'd fight Mousasi for free to prove Mousasi's no good.

No comments:

Post a Comment