Growth hormnone possession charges against wrestler Kurt Angle dropped.

"On the charge of possessing the human growth hormone Hygetropin, Angle's lawyer, Michael Santicola, said Tuesday that his client proved he had a legal prescription."

"All I can say is I've been completely innocent of any charges that have been brought to me, and God has shown that today and my attorney has been able to prove it in court," Angle was quoted as saying, according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. "I'll continue to live my life by the law the way I've always done, and I will always abide by the law and try to be a role model in this community, and that's all I've ever asked for."

I'm happy about this news but a little confused, I was under the impression Hygetropin did not have US FDA approval and was therefore unable to be prescribed. I don't recall Angle claiming it was foreign doctor who prescribed it to him so why were the charges dropped. ( one possibility is that they lab tested the vials and they contained no actual HGH ).

No comments:

Post a Comment