Lesbian doping scandal ?

"What I tested positive to, I don't know about it but what I'm thinking is that I got it from the Mobil Track and Field Championships. It was given to me by Vivian and what she gave me is like an energy drink so, I don't know.

Because she didn't give it to me at Berlin; she gave me just before I went to Mauritius so that is why the quantity of the drug sample they saw during the dope test in Mauritius was too high but in Berlin it was very low, so it is from Mobil.""

"All the four athletes that tested positive, were ladies and they all tested positive to the same drug Methenolone. They were all together at the Mobil Championship and according to officials of AFN, they are romantically linked."

Four 'friends' all test postivie for the same steroid :-)

If you accidentally ingested the urine of a steroid user during bedroom activities would there be a risk of you testing positive for steroid use ?

No comments:

Post a Comment