Former Bodybuilder Discusses Possible Hydroxycut Side Effects

"Among the people who took Hydroxycut supplements are bodybuilders, who hoped to use the supplement to help obtain and maintain a chiseled look. Melissa P. (not her real name) is among that group. She took Hydroxycut diet supplements in the hope of one day becoming a fitness model. Now, Melissa faces a future liver transplant and wonders if she suffers from Hydroxycut liver damage.

"In the 1990s, I was very active and involved in exercise," Melissa says. "Then, in the mid-90s, I became involved in amateur bodybuilding. My plans were to advance as far as being a fitness model. I had seen ads for Hydroxycut in all the various bodybuilding magazines that I subscribed to. You know, when you’re really working out and you have a goal, you try to get any help you can, short of steroids. I starting using Hydroxycut and I liked the results. I got chiseled and cut and looked good. I took it from the mid-90s up until around 2004. Like I say, I had a great body."

No comments:

Post a Comment