Anthony Roberts reviews steroid blogs.

I was very happy to find out that my blog got listed in the 'cream of the crop' section :-)

The good :


"Anyone who is serious about the underground steroid culture should have this blog bookmarked - I check it out several times a day."

The bad :

Repeats too many mainstream stories w/o adding his own thoughts on them. Anyone can use Google Alerts ( we use Google manually not via automatic email alerts and I promise I'd write more if I had the time ), I’d like this blog more if he added more of his own thoughts to the stories he republishes. Needs to purchase his own URL and stop using free blogware. ( was planning to but GenXXL / Axio stole the domain name )

1 comment:

  1. Did he 'review' his own blog and himself as a peice of shit-because thats what it is.

    ReplyDelete