I was wrong about Advanced Stealth bribing mods with free products.

The A-S rep made the following announcement after reading my recent, and it appears incorrect, blog posting about him.

"SBC you are wrong !!!"

I seen your blog please get your facts right.

1- ***** was a mod at ** he always asked me for free gear I said no.
2-I am not in any postion to offer anything and we pay are fees and that is it.
3- No Mod from here or anywhere else asked for anything so you are barking up the wrong tree.

I mistakenly thought his use of the past tense ( wanted ) in his original post suggested that Advanced-Stealth had complied with the mod in questions request for free products.

"Wow what a backstabber you are !!!!!!!!!!!! it was ok when you wanted free gear from us."

Turns out that was not the case and he actually meant to write something along the lines of :

"Wow what a backstabber you are !!!!!!!!!!!! it was ok when you wanted free gear from us. I'm glad we didn't give you or any other mod free samples !!!!!!!! "

No comments:

Post a Comment