I think they are missing the point.

The point of my post was to help the average buyer understand the basics of how to read a lab test result and decide for themselves if it was genuine. I'm no expert on HPLC but that doesn't stop me from being able to spot a fake / edited test result.

"Our product is tested at our GMP lab before and during production; and post production independently by another lab whose results we post. Our results are accurate and the product quality speaks for itself."


Once again you are claiming to have a GMP lab, this is disputed by industry experts such as William Llewellyn. The lab reports posted were not from an independent lab but created by editing SRCS tests results from early 2007. If whoever was responsible for their creation had done a better job at editing them and used more realistic numbers this whole issue would never have come to light.

If I were a betting man I would bet that the author was trying to ride the back of Axiolabs by putting out false data in an attempt to get his site known through the ensuing drama.

Well clearly you are a betting man because you risked putting up fake / edited test results on your site and hoped nobody would notice. All "false data" and examples of "edited" test results came from your own website. In my original post I made no mention of Axio as I felt Axio was already getting enough bad press this month without my help.

No comments:

Post a Comment