Chat with Gregg Valentino on ESPN.

Gregg Valentino answers questions from ESPN viewers.

"David, Miami: Your arms are the result of synthol injections and we all know it. They look as real as triple G breast implants. Please stop trying to trick people into believing it's steroid use that caused this. Steroid use, good genetics, proper nutrition, and heavy training can give you aesthetically pleasing arms like Lee Priest's, not big, ugly bags of oil like yours."

SportsNation Gregg Valentino: Well, you seem to be an expert on what I do. You know me so well, so I can't argue with you. By the way, Lee Priest is my friend and you can ask him anything you want about me. By the way, there is no oil in my arms, because ESPN checked me.

As you can see some of the viewers questions were a little on the harsh side.

No comments:

Post a Comment