Are bodybuilders being unfairly targeted by LE ?

"And allow me to add that bodybuilders aren’t usually discrete about their physiques…if you think a purple string tank top with the fluorescent words “Train hard or go home” on it is cool, let me relieve you of that fantasy; wearing clothing like that makes you look like a dick. And the same goes for wearing Tap Out gear when you are not a fighter, or wearing a bodybuilding logo rip-off of an Affliction shirt."

This was particularly good timing as I've just started watching Ultimate Fighter series 9 and every single person on the show is wearing Tap Out ( I presume it's owned by the UFC people or they are a show sponsor ).

For the record I havn't watched the other 8 series but I felt as this one was UK vs USA it would be unpatriotic not to.

I'd never even heard of Affliction Clothing, which has brought me to a sad conclusion, either I'm very uncool or I'm middle aged :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment