Wishing all our readers a very merry Christmas.

I hope everyone has a safe and healthy 2009.

It's just a few hours until Xmas out here in Asia and my delivery from Santa Claus has already arrived ( I presume someone paid him for Xpress shipping ).

I was lucky and got two things I really wanted :

Firstly a 40 flavour can of Jelly Belly - original gourmet jelly beans.

( unfortunately not the sugar free versions as they arn't easy to find outside of America )

Secondly a HUGE indestructible laptop bag ( this will be the third one I've had and appears to actually be big enough to hold a man sized thick 17" laptop ) and it even has a metal frame so in an airport queueing emergency I can sit on the thing.

I'm also planning to buy myself a copy of the PC version of GTA IV when I get home , It's banned in most of Asia as it makes normal law abiding folk want to kill each other :-) Just imagine what playing it on cycle might do !

No comments:

Post a Comment